No e-bikes are allowed on course during this event.
Riders must be at least 14 years of age on race day to participate on a team or as a solo rider.
Registrations are non-refundable. If you would like to transfer your registration to another participant, you may do so for a $25 fee.
You may change from one event category to another for a fee of $25 or the difference of the race price at the time of transfer, whichever is greater. No refunds will be given if you transfer to a lesser category and the $25 fee still applies. Transfer deadline TBD (early June)
Rules of the Race:
1) Be courteous. There are plenty of passing opportunities on this course but if you must pass right this minute, please do so in a kind way. If you have a mechanical issue, please repair it on the side of the course and allow riders to pass easily. We're all out here having a good time!
2) Be a good person. No littering, help out if someone is in need, use restrooms where available, smile, and say thanks to all of the great volunteers out on course.
3) All riders must be registered. No poaching, please. It's rude. Refer to rules #1 and #2
4) Be Prepared. This is a self-support course and it isn't downhill both ways (1,900' ish feet of up and down fun over 15.5 miles). We will NOT be offering a bag drop. All of your support will need to be on you or at the solo or neutral support zone at base camp. If you have a mechanical issue while out, it's always a good idea to have something on you to take care of minor problems like flats, chains, etc... There will also be patrols out supporting the race if you really need an SOS.
5) Lap Rules. Don't cheat, we're (our technology is) watching! The last lap cut-off time is at 5:30 pm.
6) 10-Minute Chase: If you are chasing the leaders & arrive within 10 minutes of them leaving for their last lap, you will be allowed to chase. All other riders will be asked to stop at the published lap cut-off time of 5:30pm.
7) Respect the SLOW – NO PASSING ZONE signs. Don't pass other riders in these zones and be careful.
If you plan on riding through and doing another lap without taking a break, you do not have to have to dismount and check-in/out at the exchange area. You only need to dismount and check-in at the exchange tent if you are taking a break.
Duo & Team Riders:
When teams are transitioning from rider to rider, each person must exit and enter the course through the exchange tent.
When you are out on course, as you approach the transition area, you must dismount your bike and exit to the right in the transition area. Your next team member going out, will not begin until you have crossed the timing mat, and exited the course through the transition area.
8) No riding in Pit Zone. Succinctly put, No riding in Pit Zone.
9) We make every reasonable attempt to resolve issues in a timely, fair and courteous manner. If you have a problem or issue, please find a race official and express your concerns. The GOAL Foundation as the governing organization will make a final decision and notify you within a reasonable amount of time.
10) Headphones. Due to the number of riders and technical aspects of the course, we require all riders to be alert and able to hear when other riders are approaching or may need help. Only 'open ear' headphones such as Shokz are allowed on course during the event. No in-ear headphones, bluetooth speakers, or playing music directly through your phones speakers will be tolerated.
11) No Drones. Drones are not allowed at Powder Mountain without receiving a permit of use prior to the event.
12) E-bikes are strictly prohibited at this event.
13) Dogs. We highly recommend you leave your four-footed friends at home due to high temperatures and tight quarters in the pit zones and base camp at El Doce. All dogs must be on a leash at all times
, and should be comfortable being around bikes and at events with heavy foot traffic. Dogs are not allowed on course, near the chute, or in the exchange area/transition zone due to rider safety.