UPDATED - APRIL 15, 2020
El Doce Is just one of the many events that may be affected by the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. We are hopeful that all the precautions we have been taking will flatten the curve and allow us all to remain healthy and have “one heck of a race, one heck of a party” in July.
As of today, we are still moving forward and are hopeful that we will be able to safely host El Doce on Saturday, July 18th. We recognize the hours of training, personal sacrifice as well as the financial investment you make to join us and we are committed to your safety above all else.
We will be closely monitoring the updates from the CDC as well as local and state government agencies. We currently believe that it is too early to decide to make a decision for El Doce 2020. We realize that many of our participants travel from out of state to attend this event, therefore we will communicate our final decision to proceed or to cancel by Monday, June 1st, which is six weeks from race day.
If you cancel, what will my options be?
If we do have to make the decision to cancel El Doce for 2020 all participants will receive the following options:
Option 1: Defer to 2021
Option 2: Donation to the GOAL Foundation
Option 3: 100% refund
Due to the amount of time we have had to plan, size and nature of this event as well as the arrangements we have made with our vendors, we are able to offer a refund, we understand not all events have this option.
Thank you all for your continued support and for helping us grow El Doce.
The GOAL Foundation Team